CargoRiga- dangerous goods ADR transport shipping company.
International dangerous goods Transport services Europe and Scandinavia from / to Latvia Estonia Lithuania Poland Germany Netherlands Denmark France Belgium Luxembourg Spain Portugal Switzerland Austria Italy Slovakia Slovenia Czech Republic Hungary Croatia Serbia Montenegro Bulgaria Greece Turkey Finland Sweden Norway England Ireland Cyprus Belarus Russia Ukraine.
Dangerous goods are substances and objects that pose a threat to human life and the environment. These include fuels, acids, pesticides, paints, aerosols, fire extinguishers, solvents, adhesives, medications, lithium batteries, etc.
What goods are classified as dangerous:
- class 1: explosives and articles;
- class 2: gases;
- class 3: flammable liquids;
- class 4.1: flammable solids, self-reactive substances, solid desensitized explosives;
- class 4.2: Substances liable to spontaneous combustion;
- class 4.3: Substances that, in contact with water, emit flammable gases;
- class 5.1: oxidizing agents;
- class 5.2: organic peroxides;
- class 6.1: toxic substances;
- class 6.2: infectious substances;
- class 7: radioactive materials;
- class 8: corrosive substances;
- class 9: miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles.
Land transportation of dangerous goods provides for a competent choice of road transport and is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Treaty of European States on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR). When carrying out ADR transportation in international traffic, it is not allowed to load cargoes that have a different hazard category into the transport. Some substances need to be kept at a certain temperature. In such cases, we offer refrigerated transport for international dangerous goods transport.
In order to transport dangerous goods, our company has:
- Drivers with the right to deliver dangerous goods by road;
- Reliable vehicle fleet, each truck is approved for the carriage of dangerous goods of all classes.
Price from 400 euro